PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Who are we?
ET “BLAGOVESTA VASILIEVA” – Administrator of your personal data – is registered in the Commercial Register of the Registry Agency with UIC: 126648165, with registered office, address and address for correspondence: Madjarovo 6480, Kapitan P. Voyvoda Str. bl. 3, ent. B, ap. 27.
ET “BLAGOVESTA VASILIEVA” operates in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
ET “BLAGOVESTA VASILIEVA”, UIC: 126648165, registered office and address of management: Madjarovo 6480, Kapitan P. Voyvoda Str., Bl. 3, ent. B, ap. 27., address for correspondence: Madjarovo 6480, Kapitan P. Voyvoda Str., Bl. 3, ent. B, ap. 27.
Tel .: 0883 511 503, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The competent supervisory authority for personal data protection
Commission for Personal Data Protection, registered office and address of management: Sofia 1592, Blvd. “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”2, address for correspondence: Sofia 1592, Blvd.“ Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2, tel .: 02 915 3 518, website: www.cpdp.bg
Our work with data
ET “BLAGOVESTA VASILIEVA” respects the confidentiality of your personal data. The security of the data you entrust to us is very important to us. The processing of your data is related to the needs for the implementation of specific services, contracts and activities in view of our legitimate interest. We collect and process personal data only in compliance with the requirements of local and European legislation. We protect your data by applying all appropriate technical and organizational means at our disposal to prevent unauthorized access, unauthorized or malicious use, loss or premature deletion of information.
We collect and process your personal data in order to be able to provide you with the services we offer. Personal data is any information that can be used to identify a person. We strive to continuously improve our service at all levels and to create maximum convenience for all our customers and clients. In view of this, we have built contractual partnerships and mechanisms to meet as much as possible all your needs when using the services of our site and ensuring security.
How and why we use your personal data
We collect and process your personal data in connection with the use of our website www.divataferma.com, the services we offer and the contracts you enter into with us pursuant to Art. 6, para. 1, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
We use the data you provide to us for:
- to process your orders;
- to keep feedback with you about the status of your order and confirmation of delivery;
- to contact you in case of problems with the delivery of your goods;
- to deliver to you at the address, by our transport or by courier, the goods you order;
- to correct or cancel your requests;
- to service your personal account in divataferma.com;
- to answer your inquiries and inform you about services;
- to send you materials with direct marketing purposes for which you have given your consent – such as newsletters, news and promotional offers;
- to analyze your activity on the site in order to provide you with offers and information suitable for your interests;
- да анализираме клиентската Ви история, с цел да Ви предоставяме преференциални услуги и цени;
- to analyze your customer history in order to provide you with preferential services and prices;
- to analyze and improve the quality of the services we offer in order to increase customer satisfaction;
- to prevent abuse or misuse of our services;
- to send you important messages and notifications;
- for accounting;
- to comply with legal regulations;
What data we process and how it is collected
When collecting and processing your personal data, we follow the principle of reducing to the minimum necessary to achieve specific goals and perform specific services. This is the data that you provide to us when registering on the site or when placing orders “as a guest”. The information comes to us when using the functionalities of the site and through cookies.
When using the site and our services, we do not collect or process sensitive data within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679). The personal data we collect is from the persons to whom it relates. We do not collect data on minors. We do not perform automated decision making with Personal Data.
Identification data that you provide to us when registering an account or placing an order:
- Names, delivery address, contact telephone number, contact e-mail;
- When issuing an invoice – the lawful data for invoicing;
- If other documents are required, we may request other personal data
The information protocol and the data in it are stored for the security of our systems in order to be able to identify a hacker attack. We are not able to assign a protocol to a specific person. We do not compare information from one database with another database. The data can be used for statistical purposes and analysis.
Other information, in view of our legitimate interests:
- Correspondence for inquiries, complaints, appeals and others by e-mail;